Tuesday 25 March 2014

Dress As The Doctor Day! 4th April

Calling all Whovians, 

Let's make this annual, let's make this global. Let's make the 4th Day of the 4th month... Dress As The Doctor Day! Start a www.justgiving.com page for a charity close to your heart, or should that be hearts, and spread the word :-)

I've been fundraising as my childhood hero, The Fourth Doctor, over the last few months via social media @gofourthdoctor for The Tiny Lives Trust. I have been amazed and delighted by the response
of my fellow Whovians - who assisted, donated and even loaned me a Dalek for my fundraising efforts. 

I have been planning to Dress As The Doctor at my place of work on 4th April to help promote my local fundraising, but you awesome lot have helped me realise we can take it to another level. So join me, choose a charity close to your heart, start a www.justgiving.com page and let's encourage Whovians around the world to Dress As The Doctor - 4th April.   

Please get in touch and share your plans, and let's tweet and facebook away. The Doctor would approve!

Email: DressAsTheDoc@gmail.com


Twitter: @gofourthdoctor  @dressasthedoc

Facebook page: Go Fourth Doctor Go / Dress As The Doctor Day

YouTube: Go Fourth Doctor Go / Dress As The Doctor 




YouTube: Go Fourth Doctor Go  / Dress As The Doctor 

No comments:

Post a Comment